July 11th, 2016 by Jim Kidwell
Planning in advance pays off, and it’s no different when implementing a font management strategy. Join me for this Designcast where I will share best practices to help you build out a strategy that will help you:
- Efficiently distribute your font collection
- Keep everyone’s fonts in sync
- Understand your team’s font usage
- Maintain a legally licensed font collection
- And more
July 21, 2016
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacfic
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
I will share pro tips and key questions to get you well underway in developing your strategy, such as:
- Who is currently buying and using fonts in your organization?
- How many team members need access to your fonts?
- Do you have any new production workflows that need to be supported?
- How can a font server help ensure software compliance?