Apple releases their newest operating system, macOS Sierra on September 20, 2016.
As we know that many users are excited to update as quickly as possible, we have been testing Extensis software with Sierra. The following are current details about compatibility.
- Suitcase Fusion 7 (v18.1.1 and newer) has been tested and is compatible with macOS Sierra (v10.12)
- Previous versions of Suitcase Fusion have not been tested, use at your own risk.
Universal Type Server
- Initial tests of Universal Type Client 6 indicate that the current version (v6.1.0) is compatible with macOS Sierra.
- Due to new macOS permissions, Universal Type Server may encounter a service interruption after upgrading to macOS Sierra.
Installing the latest Universal Type Server 6.1.1 release over your current installation will restore all functionality without causing data loss.
- There are no known issues with users accessing Portfolio catalogs with the web clients on macOS Sierra.
- When installing macOS Sierra on a server running Portfolio 2016, the server will stop functioning. Re-install Portfolio 2016 on the machine and functionality will be restored without any data loss.
For the most current information about supported software configurations see these pages:
- Suitcase Fusion Compatibility
- Universal Type Server Compatibility
- Universal Type Client Compatibility
- Portfolio Compatibility
When you make the choice to buy something for your organization, you’re not just buying a product, you’re also investing in a relationship.
We understand this, and have ensured that we’re not just building software for font management and digital asset management, we’re investing in a services & support team to ensure your success.
If you’ve made a choice with another software vendor, and are “underwhelmed” with their product and post-sales support, we invite you to check out what we have to offer:
- Worldwide sales & support team
- In-country support that speaks your language
- Installation and customization services available in your office
- Priority support ensures the fastest response times
We can assure you that you’re not the only one who’s had problems with products and support from other companies. We’ve heard it all before, and are here to help you get to a happier place.
Check out who else has made the switch to our font managers. You’ll be happy that you did.
Here at Extensis we strive to make software that’s easy to use, stable and something that you can rely upon.
Even in the most optimal of workflows, occasionally things can go sideways. If that happens to you, you’ll be happy to know that we provide FREE technical support to get you back up and running quickly.
We have a number of self-service resources, as well as direct contact with our professional support team.
Self-service support resources
- Online knowledge base by product – search our online resources for answers to common questions
- Extensis forums – ask the community of Extensis software users your question
Contact our support teams directly
- Submit your question to our team electronically
- North America, call (503) 274-7030
- Outside North America, call +44 (0) 1604-654-270
If you are having issues with your Extensis account, please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com.