January 24th, 2017 by Jim Kidwell
Got font management needs? We’ve got answers.
Want to learn more about all of the font management applications that we carry? Here’s your chance to see them in action.
Join us for a detailed webcast where we will go through how you can use FontGenius, FontDoctor, Suitcase Fusion and Suitcase TeamSync to help speed your workflow.
- How to identify unknown fonts
- How to protect your fonts from corruption
- Effective font organization, activation and usage efficiencies
- Techniques for font sharing across multiple machines
If you register but can not attend, a recording will be emailed to you.
May 17th, 2016 by Jim Kidwell
If you work on a design team that struggles with font synchronization issues, today we are
thrilled to announce a new product that will get your design workflow humming!
Drum roll please…
Introducing Suitcase TeamSync, our new font manager that allows you to share font libraries across teams using the familiar Suitcase Fusion application as the front end.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a Suitcase TeamSync annual subscription ($8/month per person) for a minimum of two people
- Assign users to your account, which will include a copy of Suitcase Fusion 7 for all subscribers (updates included for free!)
- Begin sharing font libraries via the cloud – you can designate which font collections get shared with each individual designer.
Yep, it’s that easy!
Why Suitcase TeamSync?
Any design team that uses fonts is undoubtedly going to benefit from a font management system. Teams often run into issues when using different versions of the same font. Text reflows, missing fonts and even missing glyphs can derail a project, creating setbacks designers simply don’t have time for. To work together as a well-oiled machine, everyone must have access to the same, precise fonts.