We are very proud to have been awarded a Best of the Decade Award from the online publication for creative professionals and cross-channel publishers, IT Enquirer.
This award recognizes the leaps and bounds in software development that has been made to the entire font management product line over the past decade. The many improvements over the past decade include:
- Merging the two dominant font management product lines (Suitcase and Font Reserve) into a new, powerful font managers, Suitcase Fusion and Universal Type Server.
- The integration of Font Sense technology to accurately match fonts used in documents.
- Quick, reliable side-by-side previews of multiple fonts using custom text with QuickType.
- The ability to tear-off previews from the application and allow them to float above all other windows.
- Organizational features, such as Smart Sets, that allow users to quickly identify and activate fonts required for their projects.
- Solid client-server font management with a focus on licensing compliance and consistency for font users as well as system administrators.
Thanks to IT Enquirer for recognizing the hard work that it takes to bring quality products to the creative community.