Interested in seeing the new features in Portfolio 2016, our latest Digital Asset Management system, up close and personal? Here’s your chance!
Extensis resident DAM expert, John Arnsdorf, will showcase “What’s New in Portfolio 2016” next Wednesday, November 18, 2015, in a live webcast at 11:00a.m. PST.
John will take you on a tour of features including:
- Version control with ability to recover previous versions
- Secure asset storage with all-new vault catalog
- Manage asset workflow with check-in & check-out
- Protect file integrity with asset locking
- Improved email collaboration in NetPublish
- And much, much more!
At the end of the presentation, John will be available for a live Q&A. Recordings of the presentation will be sent to all those who attend.
To take Portfolio 2016 for a self-guided tour, try our free 45-Day Trial.