February 21st, 2013 by Alexandra Barltrop
Come and see us on Stand F8 at Technology for Marketing & Advertising, the UK’s only integrated marketing event. It is taking place on 26-27th February 2013 at Earls Court 2 in London and this will be Extensis’ fourth year in attending the event.
TFMA’s Seminar Programme has also now been announced, covering all areas of marketing and advertising and we will be presenting a session!
Ed Smith, Extensis’ DAM Product Marketing Manager is coming to the UK from the US especially to present a seminar titled “Are you a digital horder? Get organised, boost customer relationships and drive increased revenues”
On Tuesday, 26th February at 4pm in the Content Management & Web Analytics theatre, Ed present a five step program to get your digital assets in order and your organization on the path to recovery! He will demonstrate how to leverage digital asset management solutions to find, locate, archive and access files, regardless of location.
The session will explore the challenges of managing marketing assets and present proven workflow solutions.
Extensis will also be presenting their latest font and digital asset management solutions on stand F8, throughout the show.
Stop by to learn how to:
- Manage fonts across multiple workgroups with ease and efficiency
- Keep your organisation compliant with non-invasive, font license reporting
- Centralise and archive images, audio, video and document files
- Automate asset delivery and benefit from NetMediaMax
- Use WebINK to improve your readers’ online experience as news and content coverage continues to ‘converge’ at speed.
- 26-27th February 2013
- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Warwick Road, London SW5 9TA
For more information on TFMA 2013 or to register for free, visit http://www.t-f-m.co.uk/
We hope that you will join us.