December 2nd, 2015 by John Arnsdorf
With the fast-paced nature of the retail environment, product shots, layouts, and other creative files can quickly get out of control. Without a digital asset management system to help manage assets, it can be a challenge to find what you need, when you need it.
1800Flowers.com put an end to this challenge, and will join me in an upcoming webcast where they will share their secrets for solving this time consuming problem.
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Time: 11:00 a.m. PST
Presenters from 1800Flowers.com:
- Mark Lefkin – Vice President, Creative Services
- Michael Yi – Senior Designer, Creative Services
You’ll learn how:
- 1800Flowers.com reinvented how they manage digital assets
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) improves their go-to-market process
- Digital assets can be made accessible company-wide – instantly
- DAM dramatically reduces time spent searching for assets
- Keyword lists and automatic tagging expedites cataloging
At the end of the presentation, Mark, Michael and I will be available for a live Q&A.
We hope you can join us for this informative discussion. A recording of the Webcast will be sent to those who register.