Join Photoshop users & photographers from all over the world for the first ever live, global interactive event for 24 hours of non-stop Photoshop training.
The event includes over 100+ sessions in 7 concurrent tracks.
Watch the event live for FREE, or purchase a Full Access Archive Pass (we’ll hook you up with a discount) and watch any of the recorded events after the event has ended.
- November 14-15, 2012
- Register for free here
- Use promo code extensismm12 to save $25 on the Full Access Archive Pass
We will be presenting the following sessions. Please join us!
Fonts, Photoshop and Pain-free Design
- November 14th, 6:15 PM &
- November 15th, 11:45 AM
Rich Media Hoarders Session
- November 14th, 7:30 PM &
- November 15th, 1:00 PM
Learn more at 24HourPhotoshop.com
September 5th, 2012 by Jim Kidwell
Ever wondered how a font manager could help your creative workflow? Join me in this upcoming webcast to learn how you can use Suitcase Fusion, and how it will help you take the work out of managing your fonts and improve your creativity.
- Wednesday, September 12th, 2012
- 11 a.m. Pacific / 2 p.m. Eastern
- Register for the free Webcast
In the webcast I’ll show you how to:
- Identify, preview and enable fonts
- Organize fonts for easy recall
- Clean up your system
- Avoid font legal issues
- Access a vast library of fonts online
- Use a font manager effectively
If you cannot attend, we will be sure to send a recording to you
I will also be available to answer your font management questions at the end of the webcast. So come with your list!
Hope that you can join me.
June 26th, 2012 by Jim Kidwell
Fonts are critical to the creative process. With multiple outputs, including web, print, epub and more, managing fonts throughout the digital workflows can be challenging at best.
In this webcast, I will show you practical management techniques and helpful tips that include:
- Quick client font approval workflows
- How to speed up font organization and searching
- Techniques to use your font manager less and be more productive
Today at 11:00 a.m. Pacific / 2:00 p.m. Eastern
NOTE: A recording of the webcast will be emailed to you if you register but cannot attend.
June 6th, 2012 by Jim Kidwell
We have posted a recording of the Monetizing Your Asset Collection with Digital Asset Management webcast. View the webcast to learn how online art and photography business In Transit Images is using Portfolio Server to make their photography collections available online for licensing and printing.
May 15th, 2012 by Jim Kidwell
In diesem Webcast zeigen wir Ihnen, wie Sie mit dem neuen Suitcase Fusion™ 4 Ihre Schriftbibliotheken direkt aus dem Workflow heraus kontrollieren können.
- 22. Mai 2012
- 11:00 Uhr
Diese und weitere Funktionen werden Sie im Webcast kennenlernen:
- NEU: Schriftpaletten für die Aktivierung von Schriften direkt in Adobe® InDesign®, Illustrator® & Photoshop®
- Markierung Ihrer Schriftfavoriten, damit Sie Ihre Lieblingsschriften schnell finden, voranzeigen und nutzen können
- Voranzeige in Farbe, um die Wirkung von Text- und Hintergrundfarben direkt im Vorschaufenster beurteilen zu können
- Plug-ins für die Auto-Aktivierung von Schriften in Adobe InCopy® CS4, CS5 & CS5.5
- KOSTENLOSE Kollektion von Google Web Fonts für die Nutzung in beliebigen Projekten
- Direkte Verbindung zu Web Font-Services
Im Anschluss an die Präsentation steht Ihnen Torsten Köbel, Business Manager von Extensis, live für Fragen zur Verfügung.
recently released a new version of our flagship single-user font manager, Suitcase Fusion. This version adds a number of features that I’m sure you’ll find helpful and work well in your workflow. What’s New in Suitcase Fusion 4 – North American Webcast
- Tuesday, May 1, 2012
- 11:00 A.M Pacific / 2:00 P.M. Eastern
- Register for the North American Webcast
What’s New in Suitcase Fusion 4 – European Webcast
- Thursday, May 3, 2012
- 11:00 AM GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
- Register for the European Webcast
We will be demoing new features, as well as answering all of your font management questions, including
- NEW Font Panels to activate fonts in Adobe® InDesign®, Illustrator® & Photoshop®
- Select Favorite Fonts to quickly find, preview, and use your “Favorites”
- Preview Colors to see text and backgrounds colors in the preview window
- Auto-activation Plug-ins for Adobe InCopy® CS4, CS5 & CS5.5
- FREE collection of Google Web Fonts for any use in any project
- Custom Font Digests to create and edit custom font lists
- Direct connection to web font services
Best Practices Webcast: Managing, distributing and tracking fonts to keep your team safe & productive
January 25th, 2012 by Jim Kidwell
Join me for this webcast next week where I will show you practical steps to keep your production workflow smooth & your font use legal.
- Thursday, February 2nd
- 11:00 AM PST, 2:00 PM EST
- Register for the webcast here
This webcast will help you learn:
- How fonts can pose legal risks
- How to analyze your team’s workflow
- How to protect your team from lawsuits
I hope that you will join me!
December 7th, 2011 by Jim Kidwell
Chief Technology Officer at 50 Kaliber Films, Evan Butson, will present on how he helped his company and clients save time by migrating to an open and scalable digital asset management system.
Learn how Evan used DAM to:
- Implement a searchable catalog of 20,000 video assets
- Migrate from Final Cut Server to a platform-independent system
- Track rights management and consent information
- Scale beyond video file management with images, PDFs and other file types
Following the presentation, Evan will be available for a live Q&A session. Join us to see how Portfolio Server can help you save time and money.
December 13, 2011
1:00 PM (Pacific) / 4:00 PM (Eastern)
Duration: 1 hour, including Q & A
December 14, 2011
9:00 AM (GMT)
Duration: 1 hour, including Q & A
(A recorded webcast will be emailed to you if you register but can’t attend.)
October 18th, 2011 by Jim Kidwell
Recently we concluded a series that explored the topic of excellent use of typography on the web. In a series of three webcasts, Thomas Phinney gives you the tools to make your use of typography on the web shine.
The webcasts were recorded, and can be viewed at your convenience.
Part 1: Font selection: choosing (and combining) fonts for web sites
Part 2: Setting type for web sites
Part 3: The bleeding edge of OpenType on the web
Ever wondered how you could use Web Fonts in your Photoshop mock-ups and comps? It’s easy with some new technology from Extensis.
In this on-demand webcast, I will show you how to:
- Install and use the Photoshop Web Font plug-in
- Locate and share creative font pairings
- Easily swap out fonts for text on any existing website